Saturday, November 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Zachary!

Can't believe our little Zachy is 4 years old! We actually are not celebrating until later this month along with Jonathan's birthday. So Zach isn't aware it is his birthday today-- we figure this is the last year we can hold him off to celebrate with Jonathan's though! SO, I was celebrating inside remembering that happy day 4 years ago. It was such a blessing this morning-- Zach happened to be the first one up, so he and I had some special Mommy time together. We just cuddled on the couch and talked. I told him stories of when he was born, etc.. and he told me cute funny things like "when I grow up, I am going to be a bumble bee and a Daddy" What a precious, unexpected time with my guy on his birthday.
P.S.
Zach also told me in our conversation this morning that he needed new shoes because his hurt his feet. So we were at a mall today and had his feet measured and sure enough, his feet had grown a size and a half!!!! Hence he got new shoes. I am glad he let me know he needed them!

2 comments:

Jennifer from Ohio said...

Oh little Zach - you are too cute. Happy Birthday to you.

Jennifer from Ohio said...

I like your new blog design - it shows off Zachy's eyes