Friday, November 20, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Can I still be considered a Blogger if I only Blog twice a year???? I can't believe its been so long since my last entry. Anyway, we did move-- bought a great twin home about an hour north of where we lived previously. It is so great to have our own place!!!! We have a finished basement here as well as a small fenced backyard. A delight for the kids and a lifesaver for me!!!! Jonathan is in 2nd grade and is mainstreamed for part of his school day and the rest of the day is in an Autistic Support Class. He is doing well there and we have been pleased with his school. We have also put Jonathan on a Gluten Free diet this fall and it is going fair. Haven't seen many results yet, but it takes time. Zach just turned 5 and is enjoying staying home with me. He is my big helper! Gracie is our little princess and has already shown us that she is definitely a girly-girl. She loves getting clothes as presents and loves to touch her curls and say "pretty" What are we in for with her? Steve started a new job two months ago as a HVAC estimator. It has been great having him in a job where he doesn't have to travel!!! He is enjoying being in sales again as well. So thats a little update on the Hartmans. Hopefully I will Blog more often.........with all my free time--ha!!!

No comments: